1.3. CV like foo
You can find me in all parts of the internet under the name "hanemile" with the following image as my avatar:
(A high quality version of the image obove can be found here (printed versions cost extra!))
I'm reachable using the nickname @hanemile on most platforms. From a social media perspective, I occasionally look into the following platforms:
- @firstname.lastname@example.org (mastodon)
- @hanemile:matrix.org (matrix)
Another way to reach me is by email:
I won't distribute my pgp public-key anymore. If you really need to contact me in an encypted way, use my ssh public-keys and the age project as described here or contact me via matrix.
curl https://emile.space/ssh.keys | age -R - plaintext.txt > crypted.txt.age
People always ask "what programming language" and in the end, it's kind of irrelevant, but if you really want to know: mostly Rust, Go, Python, C, Common-Lisp and others sprinkled in.
people do this a lot, let's give it a shot:
Astronomisches Recheninstitut Universität Heidelberg
- 2017-07 (2 week)
- worked on visualizing galaxies
- 2017-07 - 2017-08 (4 week)
- worked as a windsurf instructor
Sogeti Deutschland GmbH
- 2019-09 - 2019-12 (3 months)
- worked as an IT-Security consultant
Computer Science at the University of Düsseldorf
- 2018-10 - 2021-10
Computer Science at Fern Universität Hagen
- 2021-10 - now
- 2019-02-23 - 2019-07-05
- worked as a mentor giving workshops teaching students blender
- 2019-10-01 - 2019-12-31 "Intern"
- 2020-01-01 - 2021-12-31 "Werksstudent"
- 2022-01-01 - now "Consultant"
- 2017-03-11 first time there
- 2021-11-09 - now: 2. Vorsitzender
darknebu.la e.V. i.G.
- 2017-10 - now "Gründungsmitglied" (Founding member)
- 2022-03 - now "Gründungsmitglied" (Founding member)
Read Write Speak
German 100% 100% 100%
English 100% 100% 100%
French 75% 25% 75%
Toki Pona 10% 10% 10%
Spanish 5% 5% 5%
emile - 1684304839.783564s - generated using vokobe